Read more about MANGO PICKLE RECIPEMango Pickle Recipe / Kerala Mango Curry is a very delicious and mouthwatering pickle can easily make within minutes. It is very easy to prepare with few ingredients and can be used as a side dish.
- Mango, Raw( Pacha manga)-2 Medium
- Shallots - 4
- Green Chilly - 3, slit
- Coconut Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Mustard Seeds - ¾ tablespoon
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Chilly Powder - ¾ tablespoon
- Curry Leaves - 2 sprig
- Red Chillies(Vattal Mulaku) - 3 Nos
- Salt- to taste
- 1Peel off the skin and cut the mangoes into small size slices.
- 2Keep it aside.
- 3Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- 4Add mustard seeds and let it crackles
- 5Add curry leaves, sliced onion/shallots, dried red chilly(vattal mulaku), green chilly pieces and saute for a minute.
- 6Bring down the flame to low, add turmeric powder and chilly powder to this and saute for few seconds.
- 7Add mango slices to this mixture and required salt.
- 8Allow this to cook in a medium flame and mix well for 5-7 minutes.
- 9Do not overcook the mangoes.
- 10Add salt if required, mix and switch off the flame.
- 11Tasty simple mango pickle is ready.
- 12Serve with hot boiled rice.