Read more about HOW TO MAKE TANDOORI CHICKEN AT HOMETandoori chicken is delicious chicken dish prepared with roasting skinless legs and thighs are marinated in a mixture of yogurt and spices, lemon juice in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven.
- Chicken drumsticks - 10
- Plain yogurt- 2 tablespoons
- Tomato paste - 2 tablespoons
- Fresh ginger, shredded - 2 tablespoons
- Garlic, ground - 6
- Lemon juice - 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar -2 tablespoons
- Salt, to taste
- Red pepper, to taste
- Garam masala, to taste
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- 1Wash drumsticks and wipe off using kitchen tissue.
- 2Skin drumsticks and make cuts on the drumstick meat.
- 3Mix yogurt, tomato paste, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, red pepper powder, and garam masala.
- 4Marinate chicken in this paste for six hours(Optional).
- 5Preheat oven to 350 F and bake for 45 minutes.
- 6Serve hot with onion, carrot, and lemon.