Read more about KERALA BEEF CURRY RECIPE
This Kerala Beef Curry Recipe is very easy to make and the recipe follows south Indian style. Beef Curry is quite famous in the Indian state of Kerala, this Kerala spicy beef curry tastes best with Porotta or Chappathi.
The Indian style healthy and tasty beef curry is the well-known dish in Indian continent, spicy beef curry preparation which goes well with rice, appam, parotta, puttu, and chappathi. Cook long and slow until the meat is melt-in-your-mouth and the beef and potatoes are infused with all the curry flavor. Cook long and slow until the meat is melt-in-your-mouth and the beef and potatoes are infused with all the curry flavor.
- 500 gm stewing beef, cut in 2-inch cubes
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 3 potatoes
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 large piece ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt Paprika is a ground spice made from dried red fruits of the larger and sweeter varieties of the plant Capsicum annuum, called bell pepper or sweet pepper.
- 1Chop the beef into cubes then fry with the chopped onions until browned.
- 2Add the grated ginger and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- 3Next, add the powdered spices. Fry for two minutes.
- 4Add the chopped tomatoes, water and salt then simmer for at least 1.5 hrs.
- 5Finally, add the potatoes and simmer for another hour until the sauce is nice and thick. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves. Authentic Indian Beef Curry dish is ready to serve.